Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Mask of Destiny 

Pages: (20) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> count to 20 before a mod posts
Heat
 Posted: May 28 2015, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

just an irrationality

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

the simplest, and most frustrating forum game of all.

Each poster must post a number, and the next one must post the number after that, and so on. The goal is to reach 20. Simple enough, right? But if a mod/admin posts, the count is reset and we must start over again. So, we must reach 20 before a mod can post and stop us.

--------------------
QUOTE (Steph @ Jun 29 2015, 03:48 AM)
I ####### hate U2, specifically the Edge.  ####-munching loser has the gall to rig his guitar up to so many delay/echo effects pedals that he strums a chord once and it just keeps repeating, and then tries to say that he's "filling in the notes that aren't there."  You know how you fill in the notes that aren't there, asswipe?  YOU hugginG LEARN TO PLAY YOUR DAMN INSTRUMENT AND YOU ACTUALLY PLAY THEM.  #### you, you goddamn puss-guzzling poseur; #### your piss-poor musicianship and your denigration of an art form.  Get ######, the Edge. 

Also you have the douchiest stage name in all of recorded history, you choadely wanker.

Dorek -- I for one welcome our new Heat overlord

[2014-09-22 18: 17:53] The Influence: Would it  sound '50s to say I suspect my mother is a communist?

[2014-01-11 23:58:08] Nif: *tips fedora but the fedora keeps tipping, sending my whole body into a spin that is ever increasing in velocity, eventually I fly off into space never to be seen or heard from again*
PMUsers Website
^
Pranciblad
 Posted: May 28 2015, 03:03 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

Tetris Champion!

This is going to be pretty much impossible to pull off wit the activity level on this forum, but I'll pitch in anyway.

PM
^
Heat
 Posted: May 28 2015, 03:21 PM
Quote Post

just an irrationality

true. I should have made it 15 or 10, but it's too late now.

--------------------
I ####### hate U2, specifically the Edge.  ####-munching loser has the gall to rig his guitar up to so many delay/echo effects pedals that he strums a chord once and it just keeps repeating, and then tries to say that he's "filling in the notes that aren't there."  You know how you fill in the notes that aren't there, asswipe?  YOU hugginG LEARN TO PLAY YOUR DAMN INSTRUMENT AND YOU ACTUALLY PLAY THEM.  #### you, you goddamn puss-guzzling poseur; #### your piss-poor musicianship and your denigration of an art form.  Get ######, the Edge. 

Also you have the douchiest stage name in all of recorded history, you choadely wanker.

[2014-09-22 18: 17:53] The Influence: Would it  sound '50s to say I suspect my mother is a communist?

[2014-01-11 23:58:08] Nif: *tips fedora but the fedora keeps tipping, sending my whole body into a spin that is ever increasing in velocity, eventually I fly off into space never to be seen or heard from again*
PMUsers Website
^
Protalfig
 Posted: May 28 2015, 03:25 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

4 yo

PM
^
Heat
 Posted: May 28 2015, 03:27 PM
Quote Post

just an irrationality

go for 5

--------------------

PMUsers Website
^
Serein
 Posted: May 28 2015, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

dirty catgirl

Member No.: 3

sup

--------------------
[ signature is a work-in-progress ]
PMUsers Website
^
Takal
 Posted: May 28 2015, 03:53 PM
Quote Post

Space Conquistador

Member No.: 5

Pacman Champion!

OH, HEY, IT'S THIS GAME AGAIN!

--------------------
Mark my words, one day I will have a sig.
PM
^
Heat
 Posted: May 28 2015, 03:58 PM
Quote Post

just an irrationality

argh.

--------------------

PMUsers Website
^
Serein
 Posted: May 28 2015, 04:15 PM
Quote Post

dirty catgirl

2!

..oh wait..

--------------------
PMUsers Website
^
fishers64
 Posted: May 28 2015, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 13

PM
^
Serein
 Posted: May 28 2015, 04:25 PM
Quote Post

dirty catgirl

this game is fun

--------------------
PMUsers Website
^
fishers64
 Posted: May 28 2015, 04:27 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 13

PM
^
Serein
 Posted: May 28 2015, 04:28 PM
Quote Post

dirty catgirl

okay, okay, I'll let you get to 2 this time

..oops, dammit

--------------------
PMUsers Website
^
Heat
 Posted: May 28 2015, 04:32 PM
Quote Post

just an irrationality

--------------------

PMUsers Website
^
Serein
 Posted: May 28 2015, 04:34 PM
Quote Post

dirty catgirl

--------------------
PMUsers Website
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (20) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

duoTEK skinned by Nephos of the ZBSZ. Converted to Jcink by Meraceire