Mask of Destiny 

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Cats
Brickeens
 Posted: Jul 7 2015, 03:40 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

Do you have a cat? Do you like cats? Do you have good stories or pictures of things your cats have done? Discuss these wonderful creatures here.
PM
^
Takal
 Posted: Jul 7 2015, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Space Conquistador

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Pacman Champion!

I am a cat person, but unfortunately have never actually owned a cat. I would like to do so, but there's at least ten that already patrol the streets and I'd rather not introduce someone new. They already fight each other constantly, and it would be cruel to keep a cat indoors.

--------------------
Mark my words, one day I will have a sig.
PM
^
Steph
 Posted: Jul 7 2015, 04:09 PM
Quote Post

something you think describes me

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 30

Cats are the reason for life

My darling fluffy baby, Stormy, passed away this spring. She was fifteen. I miss her so much. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif

--------------------
I wasn't born so much as I fell out
PMUsers Website
^
Xinlo
 Posted: Jul 7 2015, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

The Guy in Charge of the Stuff

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Moon Lander Champion!

I have two cats. I love cats too much for my own good because I'm allergic to them... but I have cats anyway. Unfortunately my one cat, Tubbers (we have great naming abilitis in this family) has been my bud for about 13 years and seems to be going downhill. We rescued him from the side of the road where he was buried in tar and covered in fleas and almost dead... so it's gonna be pretty hard to say goodbye to him when it happens.

as for my other cat, it was technically my sister's but it bonded more to me since she doesn't really like cats much so I guess it's mine now... but she's adorable, likes to sit on my shoulders and snuggles and lets me hold her for hours sometimes.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ZippyWharrgarbl
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 02:28 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Memer

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 41

We have munchkin cats at our place, and they're indoors. They're really happy and close. Munchkin cats are great. They're like dachshunds, but cats. We have a dachshund- a full grown one, not a miniature- and he's about twice the size of them but is such a giant baby. They always kick him off his bed after he's slept on it long enough to make it warm.

user posted image

Here's an example of a munchkin cat.

Okay so before people ask (if they do ask, idk):

1) They're indoors and healthy, yeah. We used to have an outdoor cat and he got into a fight with another cat, got the feline version of AIDS, and had to be put down so he didn't pass it on to other cats. After that we didn't really want to let any new cats outdoors anymore, since the cat that infected ours was still out there somewhere. We have a large house and they get a lot of attention, so they're healthy indoor cats. We even have a cat leash for outdoors trips but they hate it.

2) Munchkin cats themselves are perfectly healthy, too. I know that some breeds of cat and dog can have a lot of trouble due to their genetics and stuff, but apparently munchkins are pretty much fine. They can even jump about as high as a normal cat, even with their tiny stubby legs.

Cats are jerks, by the way. Not even going to sugar coat it. They are giant jerks. I mean sure I love the cats but they're just uppity jerks.
PM
^
Gurk
 Posted: Jul 12 2015, 09:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

I love cats. And so does the rest of my family, because we have four of them, all indoors. The eldest is a tortoiseshell calico who believes herself to be the queen of the house and we all have to fulfill her demands (which are pretty much feeding and petting). The second-oldest is sick, I suppose, but not really sick enough to be put down, so she lives in the garage. She gets to visit every now and then, though- she's probably the most well-behaved out of all our cats. The second-youngest is a total tsundere who LOVES me but does not care for or about anyone else in the house. The youngest is a big doofus who loves everyone and everything, especially having his ears scratched.

Last year my sister brought home a dog- a large chow/lab/pit bull mix (I keep hearing diffent things, but I know he's definitely part chow). He loves the sick one, gets along fine with the monarch, tries to intimidate the doofus, and is absolutely terrified of the tsundere. Seriously, if she's sitting in front of a door, he is basically trapped.
PMICQAOLYahooMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

duoTEK skinned by Nephos of the ZBSZ. Converted to Jcink by Meraceire