Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Mask of Destiny 

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> adult baby president
fishers64
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 12:39 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 13

QUOTE (Steph @ Jul 7 2015, 09:22 PM)
Guys, "ABDL" is actually "Adult Baby Deficient Laryngomalacia," a congenital disease where a partially-collapsed larynx causes adults to have a pre-pubertic, "infant-sounding" voice.

Thanks.

I don't see why I wouldn't vote for him then. His voice or parents shouldn't affect his ability to lead.
PM
^
Cow Jazz
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 01:07 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 20

I cannot believe the shame being cast upon the Asteroid/Bofa Deflection Ltd. They work their asses off protecting planet Earth from asteroids and bofas alike, and you turn their initialism into a game. I'm disappointed in you all.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Steph
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 01:08 AM
Quote Post

something you think describes me

Member No.: 30

Woops posted in the wrong thread

--------------------
I wasn't born so much as I fell out
PMUsers Website
^
limeparadox
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 01:28 AM
Quote Post

dongworld turnip

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

QUOTE (fishers64 @ Jul 7 2015, 05:30 PM)
I have no idea what a person's D&D status or size has to do their ability to run a country.

i don't know about you, but i've always been very concerned about the president's "d&d size" and find it troubling how rarely this information is disclosed to the public

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ZippyWharrgarbl
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 02:37 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Memer

Member No.: 41

QUOTE (limeparadox @ Jul 8 2015, 04:28 PM)
I have no idea what a person's D&D status or size has to do their ability to run a country.

i don't know about you, but i've always been very concerned about the president's "d&d size" and find it troubling how rarely this information is disclosed to the public

If their character is a 100m human barbarian, then I would be instantly suspicious of their motives since it is clear that they are lying. No mere human is 100m. If I cannot trust their stats, how can I trust them with a country? I motion that all presidential candidates present their character sheets to the public when running for office.

Of course this is all meaningless to me, ultimately. It is already a well-known fact that Australia has a different governing system. We line up the representatives for every party at an area of bushland- the same one we've used since the process began- and release our national hero- Skippy the Kangaroo- in after them in a different, randomly-selected location after five minutes, which is said to be the exact time it took for the roo handler to finish his stubby and crush the empty can on his head the very first time we had an election in 1923, to celebrate the invention of Vegemite and its ability to naturally deter drop bears.

After Skippy the Kangaroo has been released, the first representative to successfully wrangle him into an oversized Woolies canvas shopping bag and lug him back to the waiting, non-participating members of parliament is named Prime Minister, and accordingly is given the prime cut of whatever's on the barbie (that's where the 'prime' part comes from).

You may think that, since the average red kangaroo's lifespan is around 20 years and it is steadfast tradition for Skippy to be the one used in the chase, after a while we have to use other, inferior kangaroos. I assure you that we have hundreds of Skippy clones waiting in deep freeze. Clones usually do not last as long as their genetic donors due to the effect of decreased telomere lengths and such, but we currently have our brightest minds on the case so we may have longer-lasting, more intelligent kangaroos. For now, these clones will do, but there are concerns that in the future we will perfect the art of kangaroo-wrangling. Plans for bigger, tougher, more bloodthirsty Skippy clones are in the works.
PM
^
Cow Jazz
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 11:18 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (limeparadox @ Jul 8 2015, 12:28 AM)

Yeah, like. if the president is really short he gets an armor class bonus, but if he's too tall, he gets a penalty instead. Which type of president do you want?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

duoTEK skinned by Nephos of the ZBSZ. Converted to Jcink by Meraceire