> Pilgrimage to the Xinlo Wall
Takal
 Posted: Aug 5 2016, 01:12 PM
Quote Post

Space Conquistador

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Pacman Champion!

Well, I visited the Xinlo Wall last month and I certainly wasn't going to do it without something to photograph. I'd broken an MOC down a while ago so in the week running up to the flight, I rebuilt it from the ground up. And gave it wings, because why not?

Yes, so I only got the one (meh) pose and a group shot but I'll probably take more later. I had it set up far more imaginatively in Xin's room.

Front view (spot the stalker)
Back view
With Xinlo's MOC he needs to post
Group shot

Bonus - poorly-made Evil Takal

--------------------
Mark my words, one day I will have a sig.
PM
^
Heat
 Posted: Aug 5 2016, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

just an irrationality

Member No.: 4

ewwww the Kaukau

I have no real criticisms beyond that

--------------------
QUOTE (Steph @ Jun 29 2015, 03:48 AM)
I ####### hate U2, specifically the Edge.  ####-munching loser has the gall to rig his guitar up to so many delay/echo effects pedals that he strums a chord once and it just keeps repeating, and then tries to say that he's "filling in the notes that aren't there."  You know how you fill in the notes that aren't there, asswipe?  YOU hugginG LEARN TO PLAY YOUR DAMN INSTRUMENT AND YOU ACTUALLY PLAY THEM.  #### you, you goddamn puss-guzzling poseur; #### your piss-poor musicianship and your denigration of an art form.  Get ######, the Edge. 

Also you have the douchiest stage name in all of recorded history, you choadely wanker.

Dorek -- I for one welcome our new Heat overlord

[2014-09-22 18: 17:53] The Influence: Would it  sound '50s to say I suspect my mother is a communist?

[2014-01-11 23:58:08] Nif: *tips fedora but the fedora keeps tipping, sending my whole body into a spin that is ever increasing in velocity, eventually I fly off into space never to be seen or heard from again*
PMUsers Website
^
fishers64
 Posted: Aug 5 2016, 04:32 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 13

Well built mocs, and good photography. Evil Takal's legs look impractical, but I can't say my expectations were too high.

The evil window in the background reveals the photographer, however. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
PM
^
Xinlo
 Posted: Aug 5 2016, 10:46 PM
Quote Post

The Guy in Charge of the Stuff

Member No.: 2

Moon Lander Champion!

QUOTE (fishers64 @ Aug 5 2016, 01:32 PM)
Well built mocs, and good photography. Evil Takal's legs look impractical, but I can't say my expectations were too high.

The evil window in the background reveals the photographer, however. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

not even the photographer, that's just me chillin around haha

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

duoTEK skinned by Nephos of the ZBSZ. Converted to Jcink by Meraceire