Ghidora131
 Posted: Jul 21 2015, 10:20 AM
Quote Post

The Danish Fish

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

Simon Champion!

--------------------

Nearly everyone was dead. Completely wiped out from the invasion force.

That's the way I want it.

Only a few struggling fools survive, and I will grind them under my heels and finally rule a kingdom of nothing... Nothing but twisted metal and tortured souls burdened by my brilliance, for I a INSANITY andthatiswhatishallbeasforaslongasilike... You gonna stahp me?

Ah, a poor, sniffling Le Matoran idiot. He's walking up to the guards of Final Outpost. Let's see what they say...

Magra slammed his shaking fist onto the door of the outpost. "H-hello? is anyone there?"
--------------------------------------------------
PM
^
Ghidora131
 Posted: Jul 29 2015, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

The Danish Fish

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

Simon Champion!

--------------------

With a cracking groan, the door slowly opened. One of the guards aimed his weapon at the intruder, in case he had to be eliminated.

At the door, however, was a Turaga, who was very old and withered. "What do you want? can't you see we're recovering from the war? We don't need any other mouths to feed."

Magra stuttered repeatedly. "I-I-I-Um, I don't know where I am, and I was wondering if y-"

Suddenly the supposedly weak elder grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him inside. "Quiet!" The guard flipped out his rifle, aimed, and fired, setting off a silent alarm in the base.
-------------------------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

duoTEK skinned by Nephos of the ZBSZ. Converted to Jcink by Meraceire