Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
Heat
 Posted on Aug 3 2016, 01:50 PM
Quote Post

just an irrationality

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

well, it's almost time for the quadrennial edition of Washington D.C.'s Next Top Model, so who are you guys supporting this year?

personally, I don't have a vote (I'm Polish lol) but I'm very reluctantly rooting for Clinton, because she's not a narcisstic quasi-fascist and, most importantly from my perspective, is not going to suck up to/roll over for Vladimir Putin. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Steph @ Jun 29 2015, 03:48 AM)
I ####### hate U2, specifically the Edge.  ####-munching loser has the gall to rig his guitar up to so many delay/echo effects pedals that he strums a chord once and it just keeps repeating, and then tries to say that he's "filling in the notes that aren't there."  You know how you fill in the notes that aren't there, asswipe?  YOU hugginG LEARN TO PLAY YOUR DAMN INSTRUMENT AND YOU ACTUALLY PLAY THEM.  #### you, you goddamn puss-guzzling poseur; #### your piss-poor musicianship and your denigration of an art form.  Get ######, the Edge. 

Also you have the douchiest stage name in all of recorded history, you choadely wanker.

Dorek -- I for one welcome our new Heat overlord

[2014-09-22 18: 17:53] The Influence: Would it  sound '50s to say I suspect my mother is a communist?

[2014-01-11 23:58:08] Nif: *tips fedora but the fedora keeps tipping, sending my whole body into a spin that is ever increasing in velocity, eventually I fly off into space never to be seen or heard from again*
PMUsers Website
^
Malchior
 Posted on Aug 3 2016, 01:53 PM
Quote Post

Opheliac

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 22

user posted image

--------------------
PM
^
Malchior
 Posted on Aug 3 2016, 02:05 PM
Quote Post

Opheliac

Member No.: 22

Really, though, I also do not live in the States and thus will not be voting in the election. Friendly as the UK is with the US, we don't get to vote for them.

I'll also admit that I haven't been following the US election very much over the past month or so, as I've been more busy following how fucked up my own country of residence has been getting, so I'm a bit out of date with it. Though I suppose not much has changed, has it? The whole election situation is still fucked, and will remain fucked for the foreseeable future.

I'm still not entirely convinced that the election isn't some big prank the US is pulling on the rest of the world, to be honest. It's like two cartoon villains fighting over who will rule the country.

--------------------
PM
^
ZippyWharrgarbl
 Posted on Aug 3 2016, 11:59 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Memer

Member No.: 41

I'm Australian and my knowledge of American politics is limited but it sounds bittersweet. While America has this one Trump clown with a scary amount of supporters and the rest are terrible, you at least get one obvious "DON'T VOTE FOR HIM" guy. Everyone in Australian politics is pretty much the same and the closest we have to a Trump is the Rise Up Australia Party, which as I understand it is pretty much laughed out of the parliament every year for their Trump-esque stances on things. I'm surprised Trump is still there, actually. What is even with American politics

I'd say if I was American I'd vote Clinton because she's the only other one I've heard about and at least has mixed responses rather than full on Worst Court Jester status, but really if I was American I'd move to Australia.

I don't think American politics are real, they must just be a giant joke at this point right
PM
^
Serein
 Posted on Aug 4 2016, 01:04 AM
Quote Post

dirty catgirl

Member No.: 3

so right now the choice is between a racist, fascist, inexperienced clown and a devious, warmongering, flip-flopping corporate shill

both options are equally bad in different ways

fuck it, I'm voting Jill Stein

--------------------
[ signature is a work-in-progress ]
PMUsers Website
^
ZippyWharrgarbl
 Posted on Aug 4 2016, 07:09 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Memer

Member No.: 41

Gary Johnson has one of the most boring names I've ever seen so I'll admit I'm at least intrigued by that. Does it tie into his campaign
PM
^
Heat
 Posted on Aug 4 2016, 08:04 AM
Quote Post

just an irrationality

Member No.: 4

QUOTE (ZippyWharrgarbl @ Aug 4 2016, 01:09 PM)
Gary Johnson has one of the most boring names I've ever seen so I'll admit I'm at least intrigued by that. Does it tie into his campaign

he's anything but boring himself

user posted image

--------------------
QUOTE (Steph @ Jun 29 2015, 03:48 AM)
I ####### hate U2, specifically the Edge.  ####-munching loser has the gall to rig his guitar up to so many delay/echo effects pedals that he strums a chord once and it just keeps repeating, and then tries to say that he's "filling in the notes that aren't there."  You know how you fill in the notes that aren't there, asswipe?  YOU hugginG LEARN TO PLAY YOUR DAMN INSTRUMENT AND YOU ACTUALLY PLAY THEM.  #### you, you goddamn puss-guzzling poseur; #### your piss-poor musicianship and your denigration of an art form.  Get ######, the Edge. 

Also you have the douchiest stage name in all of recorded history, you choadely wanker.

Dorek -- I for one welcome our new Heat overlord

[2014-09-22 18: 17:53] The Influence: Would it  sound '50s to say I suspect my mother is a communist?

[2014-01-11 23:58:08] Nif: *tips fedora but the fedora keeps tipping, sending my whole body into a spin that is ever increasing in velocity, eventually I fly off into space never to be seen or heard from again*
PMUsers Website
^
fishers64
 Posted on Aug 4 2016, 10:01 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 13

While I'm not one for discussing politics online, I can say with a fair amount of accuracy that people going to therapists are probably not cut out for the emotionally stressful and long work hours of entrepreneurship.

What Mr. Gary said was technically accurate; however, he could use some work on tailoring his message to the person he was speaking with.
PM
^
Kitania
 Posted on Aug 4 2016, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

The Best Princess

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

im writing in Darth Vader because he seems about as decent an option as the other two
PM
^
Terror
 Posted on Aug 5 2016, 06:22 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 47

I'm not pointing any fingers at the other candidates, but TR-8R always stays loyal. He's the best option.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

duoTEK skinned by Nephos of the ZBSZ. Converted to Jcink by Meraceire