Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Mask of Destiny 

Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> marriage equality
fishers64
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 01:20 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 13

Lesbians: This is my "I'm not sure there is anything" http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/shrugs.gif. I'd have to look it up. The Bible mentions "sexual orgies" as sins though. Lesbianism would probably be included there.

Anyway, that's why I kick homosexuality to the curb - because of scientific reasons, and studies documenting that it causes premature death.

(And a couple places called Sodom and Gomorrah that got dissolved with flaming sulfur, too. I think I'll skip that, thanks.)

QUOTE (Steph @ Jun 30 2015, 09:52 PM)

Guess I better just "choose" to "stop being gay"!!!  Suddenly I love dick!  Wow that was easy!

Uh, no, you have to get psychological help, which, in our day and age, is hard to come by since everyone is like "You have to accept it, it's who you are." instead of offering help to deal with these people's psychological issues.

Like absent fathers, missing mothers, broken childhoods, and sexual assault. Not everything is severe as that, but it usually comes from something like that.

PM
^
Steph
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 01:23 AM
Quote Post

something you think describes me

Member No.: 30

QUOTE (fishers64 @ Jul 1 2015, 01:20 AM)
Lesbians: This is my "I'm not sure there is anything" http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/shrugs.gif. I'd have to look it up. The Bible mentions "sexual orgies" as sins though. Lesbianism would probably be included there.

Good thing I stay monogamous, then! Remember kids, one have your lesbian sex one-on-one, and it's God-Approved!

QUOTE (fishers64 @ Jul 1 2015, 01:20 AM)
QUOTE (Steph @ Jun 30 2015, 09:52 PM)

Guess I better just "choose" to "stop being gay"!!!  Suddenly I love dick!  Wow that was easy!

Uh, no, you have to get psychological help, which, in our day and age, is hard to come by since everyone is like "You have to accept it, it's who you are." instead of offering help to deal with these people's psychological issues.

Like absent fathers, missing mothers, broken childhoods, and sexual assault. Not everything is severe as that, but it usually comes from something like that.

I do not think you understand how this works. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

--------------------
I wasn't born so much as I fell out
PMUsers Website
^
Cow Jazz
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 01:27 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (fishers64 @ Jul 1 2015, 12:20 AM)

...do you seriously think all lesbians have huge lesbian orgies?

Anyway, that's why I kick homosexuality to the curb - because of scientific reasons, and studies documenting that it causes premature death.

The only non-STD statistic (and straight people can very much get STDs from unprotected sex, too) is about murders and suicides. Almost as if gay and lesbian people live in a society that seeks to kill them. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

As someone with multiple mental illnesses, I find it completely abhorrent you would try to call my sexuality one.

You know why the murder/suicide rate is so high in gay people? Because of you. You and people like you. You're the cause. Those deaths are your fault. Because of the same vile slop you spew here. To see you wield those same statistics as a weapon against us is the ultimate insult.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
fishers64
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 01:31 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Yep, I don't know anything, and neither do the scientific articles I just posted. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

I just hope that it doesn't take a bunch of flaming sulfur to convince you. That punishment is kinda irreversible. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Glad I made you laugh, though. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
limeparadox
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 01:33 AM
Quote Post

dongworld turnip

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

flawless bonesiii impression there, 10/10

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cow Jazz
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 01:41 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

QUOTE (fishers64 @ Jul 1 2015, 12:31 AM)
scientific articles

one of them was literally from a Christian site that would probably post about a meteor coming close to the earth if they could somehow tie it to gays being wrong.

QUOTE (fishers64 @ Jul 1 2015, 12:31 AM)
I just hope that it doesn't take a bunch of flaming sulfur to convince you. That punishment is kinda irreversible. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

It... also kinda hasn't happened in a while. One would think, with pretty much everyone in America operating in direct opposition to a majority of God's laws, he'd have nuked the country already. If he truly still enforced them so strongly, he would.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
fishers64
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 01:42 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

I was ninja'd by Cow Jazz. Sorry. *goes to remove post*

Edit: Never mind, forget it. I'm not doing any good here.
PM
^
Steph
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 02:00 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (fishers64 @ Jul 1 2015, 01:31 AM)
Yep, I don't know anything, and neither do the scientific articles I just posted. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

You posted articles saying "unprotected sex is extra dangerous for gay men" (common knowledge) and you cited statistics about how straight people oppress and murder people like me in egregiously high numbers.

Honestly, the former comes across as irrelevant (hello, lesbian); and the latter comes across as threatening. I'm damned well aware that society wants me dead, especially fundies who use their religion as a tool to justify their murderous bigotry. Apparently you're implying that's my fault, for being gay? How dare I.

QUOTE (fishers64 @ Jul 1 2015, 01:31 AM)

Please; if there were a "god" and a lake-of-fire "hell," my homosexuality is the last damn thing that would send me there. I ain't no saint. Ask RKO-Mom. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

I do want to say though, that I appreciate you just being honest in telling me you think I'm sinful/evil/abominable/whatever and that I'm going to suffer in hell for eternity. Like I said earlier, I much prefer it when people are open about their hatred of me, rather than trying to couch it in language.

--------------------
PMUsers Website
^
fishers64
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 02:11 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

I don't hate people. But it's clear that you're not going to take me seriously at this point.

Just FTR, none of those links refer to straight people murdering gay people. I don't know where you got that from, but count me out.

QUOTE (limeparadox @ Jun 30 2015, 10:33 PM)
flawless bonesiii impression there, 10/10

bones doesn't talk like that. It may be possible that I talk worse than him, but bad jokes are entirely my domain.
PM
^
Cow Jazz
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 02:16 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Look, fishers, I'm sorry. Not because what I said isn't true (I'm sad to say it is), but because I said it out of anger, and I said it to be hurtful. But you can understand how, as a lesbian, this issue is personal, and having my sexuality pinned to mental illness is super offensive to me, in addition to being incorrect.

I'm sorry for what I said because I shouldn't have used it to hurt you personally. You may think of "the gays" as sinful and amoral, but I do have a personal code of ethics, and lashing out at you was against it. You should know you are part of the problem, but I shouldn't have slapped you with it to sting.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
limeparadox
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 02:19 AM
Quote Post

dongworld turnip

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

i mean i guess you've pretty much given up now but i feel like there's something else that should be brought up in regards to the "all lesbians have wild orgies" thing

you realize that not all relationships are necessarily sexual, right? like, all of your arguments seem to revolve around the idea that gay sex is dangerous or sinful... and i mean, that's stupid as hell in plenty of its own ways, but it also raises the question of what your stance is on those same-sex/gender couples that it doesn't even apply to

like obviously asexuals are a thing - and there's also people like me who simply do not conflate sex with romance at all, although going by how infrequently (as in literally never) i hear that mentioned i kind of feel sometimes like i might be the only one. but the point is those people can still have relationships and may even want to get married. going by your logic, is it less wrong for them to be gay? this is something i'm legitimately curious about

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cow Jazz
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 02:21 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

QUOTE (fishers64 @ Jul 1 2015, 01:11 AM)
Just FTR, none of those links refer to straight people murdering gay people. I don't know where you got that from, but count me out.

QUOTE (limeparadox @ Jul 1 2015, 12:15 AM)
Even when AIDS was apparently not involved, homosexuals frequently met an early demise. Three percent of gays died violently. They were 116 times more apt to be murdered (compared to national murder rates), much more apt to commit suicide, and had high traffic-accident death-rates. Heart attacks, cancer, and liver failure were exceptionally common. 18% of lesbians died of murder, suicide, or accidents — a rate 456 times higher than that of white females aged 25-44. Age distributions of samples of homosexuals in the scientific literature from 1858 to 1997 suggest a similarly shortened lifespan.

i wonder whose fault this could possibly be

That's the non-STD death-related statistic. Unless all those murders are gay-on-gay (willing to bet near none of them were), they were probably straight-on-gay. And I can think of only one reason for so many gay people getting murdered: bigotry.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Steph
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 02:23 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (fishers64 @ Jul 1 2015, 02:11 AM)
I don't hate people.

Could've fooled me.

QUOTE (fishers64 @ Jul 1 2015, 02:11 AM)

From your first link ( http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/...homosexuals-do/ ):
Even when AIDS was apparently not involved, homosexuals frequently met an early demise. Three percent of gays died violently. They were 116 times more apt to be murdered (compared to national murder rates)

Here's a hint: it's not gay-on-gay murders.

--------------------
PMUsers Website
^
Serein
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 04:22 AM
Quote Post

dirty catgirl

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

my parents sought "psychological help" for my brother when he came out as gay.

he ran away from home and tried to kill himself when he couldn't take it anymore.

yeah, screw you for even suggesting that.

--------------------
[ signature is a work-in-progress ]
PMUsers Website
^
Xinlo
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 05:15 AM
Quote Post

The Guy in Charge of the Stuff

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Moon Lander Champion!

WELL this got way out of hand. this topic is actually painful for me to read and it's gotten down to insults and catfights over what should have been happy news.

topic closed.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

duoTEK skinned by Nephos of the ZBSZ. Converted to Jcink by Meraceire