Ghidora131
 Posted: Jul 23 2015, 12:40 PM
Quote Post

The Danish Fish

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

Simon Champion!

Round 2

I assume we are allowed to write comedies in this forum?
--------------

Tahu sighed. Bionicle had ended with a terrible movie like the rest, featuring Mata Nui as a stereotypical newbie, and he had been short. SHORT.

He swiveled his expensive chair around to his Windows 8 and opened it, heading to LEGO.com to ask of they could re-do Bionicle. Make it more unique, you kn-

"What in the name of Mata Nui?!"

A short animation occurred with a horrific, pudgy-faced, ripped version of himself lamely fighting with a idiotic skeleton version of general Grievous in a big pile of stone while an insanely huge version of solemn Onua gave healthy morals about brushing your teeth. "HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?!?!"

Kopaka stuck his head out the hallway. "It will if you keep shouting your mouth off like a nerd. Can you quiet down! and what's that you're looking at, is that a.... Did... Whuh....."

"Mind if I join you in your ranting?"

Soon after, nearly every character in the Bionicle universe had heard of this nightmare, and the only one not upset was Makuta, because he was awesome in G2. Finally, the Toa Nuva sent a complaint to LEGO.

Dear mr. Guy in charge of LEGO and stuff

Us here in the Bionicle G1 universe appreciate the fact that you are attempting to bring back the wonder and cherished storyline of Bionicle that so many fans dearly loved. However, it appears you are doing a terrible job at it, so please redo your attempts and try to give LEGO a good name for once.

Sincerely, everyone who cares.

"Well," Martin Vang Sandgaard Jensen said, "let's hand over G1 to Ghidora. That'll keep them quiet."
PM
^
ZippyWharrgarbl
 Posted: Jul 29 2015, 08:32 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Memer

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 41

Instead of 'nerd' you should have used 'nerk'. It is a fusion of dork and nerd and is the most scathing of insults.
PM
^
Ghidora131
 Posted: Jul 29 2015, 07:51 PM
Quote Post

The Danish Fish

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

Simon Champion!

Sorry, but I'm in the word police.

Bad grammar doesn't get by my steely eyes, although I can't write in perfect grammar yet.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

duoTEK skinned by Nephos of the ZBSZ. Converted to Jcink by Meraceire